Gluten, refined sugar and dairy free
Makes 24 mini crackles
1½ cups rice bubbles
²/³ cup desiccated coconut
5 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon cocoa or cacao powder
1 tablespoon honey
1. Melt the coconut oil and honey in a saucepan over a low heat until the oil has melted.
2. Combine the rice bubbles, desiccated coconut and cocoa or cacao powder in a large bowl.
3. Pour the coconut oil and honey over the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into paper cases.
5. Place chocolate crackles into the fridge to set. The chocolate treats will be ready to eat within two hours.
They are best stored in the fridge and make great afternoon snacks.