Peanut butter quesadillas
Makes 24 slices
• 12 four tortillas
• 500g crunchy peanut butter
• 6 apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
• 2 tsp cinnamon
1. Spread peanut butter on one side of each tortilla, spreading from the centre to within 2.5cm of the edge.
2. Distribute apple slices evenly over the peanut butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Sandwich together with another tortilla.
4. Grill tortilla "sandwiches" on a lightly oiled griddle or frypan over medium heat, four to six minutes per side.
5. Cut each quesadilla into four wedges and serve, either hot or cold.
See more recipes from our Mexican inspired birthday party
Chicken tacos & guacamole
Ham & cheese mini wraps
Fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips