Vegetable frittata recipe for babies
This is a great recipe to use up leftovers or whatever veges you have in the fridge or freezer. Try popping in a new vege along with the ones that you know baby already likes.
Suitable for: 12 months +
½ cup self-raising flour
1 cup milk
2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
½ onion, finely chopped
1. Sift the self-raising flour into a bowl.
2. Mix in the eggs and milk until it’s smooth.
3. Stir in cooked vegetables and onion. Season with salt and pepper (optional).
4. Pour the mixture into a well-greased ovenproof dish.
5. Bake at 200ºC for around 8-10 minutes, until it’s puffed and golden.
6. Leave it for 5 minutes before cutting into squares. Serve warm.
Tip: Try different combinations of veges until you find one your toddler really loves.