Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
A healthier take on the classic favourite, this chocolate chip cookie is made completely without sugar.
- 115g Butter
- 1/2 Cup Natvia
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Hazelnut Flour
- 90g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Hazelnuts
- Preheat Oven to 170°C.
- Start with 115g butter in a mixing bowl and add 1/2 cup Natvia to the bowl and beat/whisk mixture (with an electric whisk, preferably)
- Add 1 egg and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract to the mixture and continue to whisk.
- Add 1 cup of Almond Flour and 1 cup of Hazelnut Flour.
- Hand stir the mixture together.
- Add the 90g of broken apart pieces of dark chocolate.
- Add the 1/2 cup of hazelnuts and stir the mixture together until combined.
- Once combined, roll the mixture into balls and fit approx. 6 balls to a baking tray.
- Once all the cookie mi has been rolled into balls and placed on oven trays, place the cookies in the oven for 18 – 20 minutes at 170°C.
Makes 12 medium size cookies.
Macros for 1 cookie: Calories: 249 Fat: 23.1g Carb: 10g Fiber: 2.8g Sugar: 5.5g Protein: 4.4g