Personalised Cover FAQ
How does it work?
- Email notification - we'll send you a reminder email two weeks before the magazine goes to print.
- Choose a cover photo - You login to Ohbaby portal to submit your photo
- Record milestones - You will also be prompted to enter your own cover lines, this is a great place to record your little ones latest milestones or any cute and funny experiences you've had with your baby
- Final reminder emails - we'll send you daily final reminder emails three days out from the 'deadline'. We know mums are busy so one reminder is never enough!
- What format do the images have to be?
The images have to be 300dpi high resolution. As an indicator a picture taken on a non High Definition setting on your phone may not work.
The file size of your image should be at least 2133 pixels wide by 2844 high (portrait). Practically speaking this means if you have a digital camera you’ll need it to be taken on the highest quality setting.
- What happens if I forget to load an image?
It's really important that you take note of the reminders we send and get the image loaded and ready for the next issue. Once you have loaded and approved it - we will print it. Our system is set up so we do remind you, however once all the reminders have gone out and it passes the final cut off date that we have provided for printing, we will send you out a 'regular' copy of OHbaby! magazine without your baby on it. There will not be a refund on the price and it cannot be carried over to another issue without additional cost. See terms and conditions.
Watch how you load:
HOW TO LOAD FROM MOBILE PHONE: