Nadia Lim's Christmas Regal Salmon with Cranberry and Almond Crust
We love this delicious alternative to a Christmas roast by one of our favourite chefs, Nadia Lim. It’s a beautiful summer dish that will look stunning on your table this festive season.
Cooking time: 40 mins
Prep time: 15 mins
1 whole Regal Marlborough Salmon Fillet
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
2 tablespoons reduced salt margarine, melted
2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Place the salmon skin side down in a large oven dish
- Combine breadcrumbs, cranberries, almonds, parsley, thyme and lemon zest in a medium bowl.
- Add the melted margarine and blend well. Season with pepper
- Spoon the mixture evenly onto the salmon.
- Press gently to adhere.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the topping is golden and salmon is just cooked through