Super breakfast juice
What better way to start the day than with a whole foods juice containing nine fruits and two vegetables?
1 1/2 cups grapes
1 orange, peeled
1/4 cup blueberries
1 cup watermelon, cubed
1 punnet strawberries, unhulled
1 peach, stone taken out
1 banana, peeled and frozen
1/4 piece of an apple, washed with peel, core and stem
1/4 piece of a small carrot
1/2 cup baby spinach
1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the Vitamix Wet Blade Container (or use a blender) in order listed .
- Secure lid and select Variable Speed 1.
- Turn on the machine and quickly increase speed to Variable Speed 10, then to High.
- Run machine for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
- Always load the container in the order listed in the recipe.
- If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Thanks to Vitamix for this recipe.