Sugar-Free Chocolate Coconut Muffins
Whip up a treat with these sugar-free chocolate muffins made with Natvia natural sweetner.
- 2/3 cup/160ml/5.3 oz nonfat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup/120ml/4.2 oz light olive oil
- 2 1/4 cup/337g/11.8 oz whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz cocoa powder
- 3.5 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz Natvia
- 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 12 cupcake cups with liners.
- Whisk together eggs, vanilla extract, milk, Natvia and olive oil.
- Whisk in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, until completely combined.
- Fold in coconut.
- Divide between cupcake liners and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 12 muffins. Macros for 1 muffin – Calories: 203 Fat: 13.3g Carb: 20.1g Fiber: 4.4g Sugar: 1g Protein: 5.4g