Tangy apricot and cashew treats
Anna Hansen’s Tangy Apricot and Cashew Treats. Great for the lunchbox or for eating on the run! While unsuitable for those with nut allergies, they’re sugar-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. 🍑
1 cup raw unsalted almonds
1 cup raw unsalted cashews
1 cup shredded coconut
1½ cup dried apricots
¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 tablespoon honey
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup shredded coconut (for coating)
1. Blend almonds and cashews in a food processor until roughly broken up.
2. Add all other ingredients (except the extra ¼ cup of shredded coconut) and process until well blended.
3. Roll the mixture into about 34 small round balls. Roll the balls in the remaining shredded coconut.
4. Place snack balls in a lined container and leave for two hours in the fridge to set.
5. Store in the freezer or fridge.
🍑 Bon appétit! 🍑
AS FEATURED IN ISSUE 39 OF OHbaby! MAGAZINE. CHECK OUT OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE BELOW